It's gmail...I just switched to gmail and I don't get any…

Customer Question
It's gmail...I just switched...

It's gmail...I just switched to gmail and I don't get any mail....

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking Gmail from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

Conncection good checking from computer

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

How do I go about fixing that

Technician's Assistant: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you ; )

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/25/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer.

My name is ***** ***** i will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble.

Are you using an email client?