My password for is not working and frankly I can't remember…

My password ********@******.*** is...

My password ********@******.*** is not working and frankly I can't remember it so I need to change it.

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

My KINDLE FIRE

Technician's Assistant: How old is your Kindle Fire?

3 yrs. Approximately

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Kindle Fire?

I tried letting in what I thought was our password *****

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Android Expert to know before I connect you?

No the email has been working everyday for us for the past few yrs not sure why it's not working now and device advised that password ***** *****

3/25/2018
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer.com, this is a preminum/paid service, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be the expert in assisting with the issue you are having.

did you try to reset the email password?

No I will try to reset it but normally it Leeds to match what COMCAST has as our password. I can try reseting with Roxie2018

do not share your email password ***** anyone please.

Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

To get started with our SECURE REMOTE ASSISTANCE session, please click on the link above:

On the page that opens up, click "I Agree."

Download the remote file when prompted, and then OPEN/RUN the "Elsinore Screen Connect" file downloaded (at the very bottom of your browser window, usually in the lower left corner.)

I'll then be connected.

Any problem following secure remote connect steps let me know

you can try the steps given below to reset your email comcast pasword

To reset your password:

1. Go to www.xfinity.com/password.
  2. Enter your Xfinity username and click Continue. ...
  3. Complete the security check by typing the moving letters in the box. ...
  4. Select a method for recovering your password ***** the options listed and click Continue.
THANK YOU 100 PERCENT SATISFACTION!

Problem fixed.

Thank you