I got an e, I got an email from Mawson Lakes Hotel and I…

Customer Question
I got an e, ...

I got an e,

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

I got an email from Mawson Lakes Hotel and I didn’ Know I was booked in there. As I got no notification. I am still in Sydney and have no plan to go to Adelaide,. I want to cancel my booking. Annette Crowe

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Yes when I was looking it timed out and I didn’t know I had a booking until the hotel contacted me.

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On my iPad

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

There is no problem I just didn’t get any notification. If I had I would have cancelled straight away

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No there is nothing wrong with my iPad

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/25/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Was it a travel or booking site that sent you a message saying you were booked at that hotel?

If so, what is the exact name of the website that sent you the message, and from what exact email address was the email message from?

Also, has your credit card or bank card been charged yet?

I'll be waiting for your reply, thank you.

Dustin S.
Senior Technician and Former 31F1P ( Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer)