It's actually my phone. It's a Samsung Galaxy Note 4. I have…

Customer Question
It's actually my phone ...

It's actually my phone

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

It's a Samsung Galaxy Note 4

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

I have had numerous phones hacked into over a period of 3 years and it won't stop. I've tried everything. With this phone it's been happening since March.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I'd like to no who's reponsible for the dispaIr and impact on my mental health it has caused

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
3/25/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 months ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

What signs and symptoms of hacking are you seeing and witnessing on the phone?

Please be as specific and detailed as possible, thank you.

I'll be waiting for your reply, thank you.

Dustin S.
Senior Technician and Former 31F1P ( Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer)

Andy, Computer Consultant