I requested coins for HOF but it was denied. Yet, I was

Customer Question
I requested coins for...

I requested coins for HOF but it was denied. Yet, I was charged twice for $24.99. I did not get the coins for either charge. How do I get my coins to play?

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

I believe it's an Android tablet.

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your device? How old is it?

It's a Samsung. It's 2 years old.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Android device?

I checked to see if I got my coins, but to no avail.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/25/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 3 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Try restarting your device and let me know if the coins appear ok?