Just received today my new mj go. I have had mj and mgplus…

Customer Question
Just received today my...

Just received today my new mj go. I have had mj and mgplus before. I am unable to get new mjgo to bring up key pad on computer, and when I make a phone call it is hard for other person to under stand me. When I go to property to find out where my icon is installed, I see that it was installed in 2014 not today.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

I am not using a smart phone, I am using a the same Panasonic phone I got from walmart that I used with my other mjs

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Panasonic phone? What have you tried so far?

The noise on the phone has been going on several months but has got so bad that mj is not usable. I have called mj tech several times and finally they said that I have a virus on computer. My nortons and other anti virus does not indicate a virus

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
If you would like to call me Home Phone (MagicJack)(###) ###-####
Cell Phone (###) ###-####
3/25/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

It may be a bit simpler and easier if you and I connect through a secure remote assistance. With that, I will be able to connect to your computer from here and work on repairing the issue personally. This can save a lot of time and if your not very fluent with computer repairs this is the best option.

Our secure remote assistance is guaranteed meaning if I cant solve the issue then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees. Would you like to try a remote assistance session or would you prefer to continue via written support alone?

Thank you for your response,

Dustin S