Replaced batteries in mouse ... doesn't work at all.

Customer Question
Replaced batteries in mouse...

Replaced batteries in mouse ... doesn't work at all

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting the mouse: by USB or wirelessly?

Wirelessly

Technician's Assistant: Does moving the mouse closer to the receiver make any difference?

I am using an old 'connected' mouse at the moment as nothing works at all with my usual mouse with batteries

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No would be very happy to have my usual mouse working - have been using my old mouse with cord connection

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/25/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 3 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer.com, this is a preminum/paid service, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be the expert in assisting with the issue you are having.
What is the make/model of the wireless mouse?