Renewed iPad forgot password. Wednesday March 22nd. Problem…

Customer Question
Renewed iPad forgot password ...

Renewed iPad forgot password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Wednesday March 22nd

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Problem with specific app Hit it rich every time I pull up game it shuts off

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/25/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 3 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer.com, this is a preminum/paid service, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be the expert in assisting with the issue you are having.

resetting the ipad password ***** erase all you data, email photos and stored files.