Trying to reset password on this link:

Customer Question
Trying to reset password...

Trying to reset password ***** this link: nimble.com.au/Utility/ChangePassword/10f795c8-aaa2-e411-9451-02cc73cec268

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

What you mean device, laptop

Technician's Assistant: The Laptop Technician will be able to walk you through that. What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

ASUS WINDOW 8

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Asus? Have you installed any updates recently?

DO NOT KNOW, NO EXPERIENCE IN UPDATING ETC

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not at he moment

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/25/2018
Tech Support Specialist: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 3 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

try logging in with this password: 123pass123

let me know if it works.

to login go to following link and use password ***** just provided: https://nimble.com.au/login/?ReturnUrl=%2fAccount%2fMemberHome%2f

any luck?

Hello again, didn't hear back from you...
Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Waiting for your reply.