Our line phone (08) 8362 0167 is out of order and cannot…

Customer Question
Our line phone (08)...

Our line phone (08) 8362 0167 is out of order and cannot make or receive calls

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Samsung 0412 846 935

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Samsung phone? What have you tried so far?

It is our line phone that is out of order - not a smartphone

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

We have checked the connections - all OK. This morning SA Water(sewerage were working in our street - Hampton Grove at Norwood SA

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 day by:
3/26/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 4 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the make and model of your phone?

Thank you

Thank you
Our line phone was restored this morning and is now working satisfactorily.thank you

You are welcome and thank you for allowing me to help you today. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen then submit before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.