I did not forget my password. I signed up for Komando aprox.

I did not forget...

I did not forget my password. I signed up for Kim Komando aprox. 1 mnth ago. ***@******.***. Annual McAffe Security $99.99 renews in April 2018. I want to cancel if Kim K. thinks it's not needed. Please respond.

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

An hp 15 laptop, approx. 4 yrs. old. Windows 10 all updated.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your 15? Have you installed any updates recently?

It took 3-4 hrs last week for Microsoft to update them selves.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, that's all for now.

3/25/2018
Eric Ewing
Eric Ewing, IT Pro
Experience: I am a technology professional with 20 years experience, and hold 15 industry certifications (from hardware/software repair to mobility to IT Security, and everything in-between!).

Hi! I'm Eric, a computer expert who's been paired with you through JustAnswer.com. I'm reviewing your question now, and will return w/ an answer soon!

Good evening! Microsoft does bundle its own antivirus product in Windows 10 (called Windows Defender), so you would not be left unprotected if you wished to cancel your McAfee subscription. In my professional opinion, I'd recommend to cancel as Microsoft's product is as good as what you're currently paying for.

I hope that helps!

Eric Ewing
Eric Ewing, IT Pro