I need help setting up my asus gaming computer. G20cb-b21…

I need help setting...

I need help setting up my asus gaming computer.

Technician's Assistant: What Asus model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

G20cb-b21 model. Core i7 windows

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I just need help plugging in the cables to the right spots

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

My name is tim

3/25/2018
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Keep in mind that we are not a free service and require payment for our work, which is guaranteed. If you do not wish to pay for our assistance - please let me know now.
You may see some automatic pop-up with offers for Membership or Remote Assistance, please ignore or close them if you do not want it. I have no control over those offers.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

Sure, I can assist with this task, lets start!

You can attach photos of your computer so I can tell which wires go where, so it can be easier and faster for both of us.

Ok how long do I have to talk to you?

chat until issue is resolved

I sent the photos

I got the photo, but try to make clearer picture if possible..

Did you get the photo?

Yes, great. so what do you need to know about wires?

Just where do the basic cables go to setup the computer

Keyboard and mouse to USB on upper right.

Monitors on the lower left

Audio in round ones. Ethernet to Network port

Ok give me a a couple min

sure

Give me another couple min

no problem, just reply when ready

Where does this cable go?

its VGA cable, you have no port for it.

what other port your Monitor has? can you make a photo of Monitor's ports from back?

What’s the vga cable for?
Hello?

VGA is video

Why don’t I have a port for it. This is a basic acer monitor?

VGA is outdated port. You have gaming PC and it has modern ports.

use HDMI, your PC has it too. you just need HDMI cable for it.

Will hdmi work? Plus how much does a hdmi cable cost?

HDMI will work. it costs about $10 or so on Amazon

Ok thank you. Can you discontinue my membership to this site.?

you are welcome, you can go here for memebrship options :http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-cancel-my-subscription-hl

Please do not forget to rate me for my help, thank you.

UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator