It keeps shutting down, maybe every few minutes or a bit…

It keeps shutting down...

It keeps shutting down, maybe every few minutes or a bit longer

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

HP All In One Envy 23 how do I find the rest

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Pavilion?

Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Pavilion? Have you installed any updates recently?

It does stay up to date the Geek guys uninstalled and deleted many things trying to figure out what is going on with it, sadly said

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Is this going to cost me, HP Support said I need back up what I want and they need to do a complete restore

3/25/2018
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

yes we do charge, do you want to proceed?

Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator
Intel (R) Core(TM) i5-4570T CPU @ 2.90GHz
8.00 GB (7.89 GB usable
64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
Touch support with 10 touch points
Hello Cody, its a PC

go here to connect me; https://tinyurl.com/ybcznku5

This will download a file named Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client
Double click on this file to run it and connect me remotely.

Hello, the tech did a wonderful job, thank you.. But I just went into Xbox/Windows on my PC brought up SeaPetals Age of Empires Castle Siege started revenge and the computer shut down on me, I had to sign back on not sure how I won over 200 crowns one star, and not sure why it shut down.
Cody, hello
If you will tell me how to uninstall the Xbox and reinstall to the right configurations I will, its very aggravating this shutting down
I do not wish to get another tech, I like your knowledge, and your a true tech.
Help me please.

I was gone for the night it was past 1am when you replied

when are you free again to remote in?

Hello Cody, had to go to sleep myself, I am available its 1:47 PM Central time, I did not know you were trying to get me on the phone, its not a smart phone its just plain flip.
The computer just shut down again, waiting for your reply, but this screen and my email were still up.
Could it be my internet provider causing my PC to shut down?
Hello Cody it finished and I hope I did things right to get back here, never done anything like this, not sure I understand things, and do I need to take the Thumb Drive out of USB port? Sorry to be so dunce concerning PC's.

you're logged back in? before doing anything thing else, want to download or open xbox app and test?

sorry, made a few mistakes getting back here. Head injury has taken away from good thinking, now just do my best.
I guess I did, did not understand.
the screen only shows Recycle Bin and my pic I had
Cody I do wish to have Xbox back and I hope it works correctly
oh I found Xbox in the Windows Icon, believe it or not Microsoft at one time wanted to hire me.

did you login to xbox and test?

I am trying cant find the game and the store is not coming up
I guess that is something I did not understand at the beginning
Installing it now
It says pending
Its downloading
Please stay with me, ok brb ladies room
A tornado whirled a crocheted ball into my head, brain malfunctions more than I like.
I do not remember my downloads being so slow before.
Can I take the 32GB Thumb drive out now?

yes, dont need it until we know you can run xbox

thank you
please tell me what would it cost to keep you annually and to keep my PC in good condition? You, no one else.

You can use my link below to ask questions directly for me.

but would need to check with support to see what kind of deals there are, email***@******.***

https://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-techdeja/?rpt=21004

tell me how to copy this addy for safe keeping please

you should be getting emails regarding these posts, can you check?

Oh yes I do, thanks
I like the emails better, than getting it on my Flip Phone, but that is the kind of phone I like.
I really appreciate your patience so sorry for the slow PC downloads.

no prob

I am a jibber jabber, especially when I have been overly quiet, and I know I have been, I do apologize, good thing your not with me whahaha you would be putting ear plugs in :)
Cody, it went real smooth, I even did a battle and won
I also pinned to the bar below

ok awesome, lets make sure it works until tomorrow and then we can restore your files tomorrow

I do have to get up at 3:30 AM Central thank you cody, give me a call when your ready ok, (###) ###-####if its possible.
Good night friend.

talk tomorrow

Would like to know what the cost is to have Tech Deja annually keeping my PC in good running condition? My personal Tech. And Deja only.
Good morning! I have had numerous shut downs, convinced its hardware and something is getting hot, not sure what to do now. I have decided to keep everything on the Thumb drive for now just seems the best to do. If you have any suggestions I would love to hear them.

xbox is now crashing again?

No, I do not feel it is, I think there is something eternally going on, I was in Xbox earlier and it went well.
anyway does not change my mind keeping you for my PC Tech. I downloaded realtime, shows me how cool or hot things are getting, going to take some learning there for me to understand what I am looking at, if possible.

alright lets see how it goes rest of day

sir, so enjoy the moments away from me, whewwwwwwww may be fun :) Have to be on the bright side of things, cant have any other way.
later Cody.

sounds good :)

Just shut down hard disk error running system extensive test using phone take seven hours forty six mins

bad hard drive looks like then, when was this pc purchased?

March 2015

do you have serial number?

8cc452035j my phone will not do caps

looks like it only had a 1 year warranty on it

I should have extended & stayed with hp instead excepting geek squad offer
Ran all the test, they all said passed, except the keyboard.
any way its late, depressed have a migraine. Have a good night.

when you keep saying it shut down, does that mean the computer powered off/restarted

because you mentioned it shut down when I was connected but really only the Xbox app shutdown.

It says shutting down have to push power button to bring it back up
Good morning! These are the symptoms I get.
1. Shutting Down
2. Powers Off, screen go's black a few seconds or a minute, then comes back up, will find my self where I left off or have to refresh.
3. I have noticed when I bring my PC UP I see a white line or looks to be a white line Horizontal. May not be nothing.
4. When I fist purchased and the Geek Squad placed everything on it for me. I brought it home, plugged it in and brought it up, came up in Safe Mode? I inquired with Geek Squad and they said apologize some forgot to get out of that while checking it, hum yea right. Honestly they I truly feel they knew this PC had a problem and refused to tell me, they had a sale, maybe she will buy another PC when this finally gives out. My thinking.
Geek squad looked it over, everything good. Last year about June Microsoft sent updates, shortly after that the Xbox messed up, could not chat, could not play, just basically out of whack. This is when the black screen started happening, shutting down and restarting it self, & powering off and coming back on, Xbox Techs uninstalled Xbox and reinstalled it, then I could do things and communicate with members in my Alliance, but the rest just kept happening and still happening. Sent the PC to Geek Squad to fix, apparently they did not fix the problem, and they did not do a complete restore the way you did it for me, lets me know they are more want to be than anything.

alright we did a complete restore, so if it is still happening there has to be some hardware issue even tho everything seemed to past the diagnostic you ran.

Can it be the power cord? Or something that does plug into it, maybe my power cord box that holds many plugs?
Is there a program other than what is on this PC, to check the Hardware and all its components out? Would probably cost me an arm and leg, feel like I just lost 2 already lol.
can there be some kind of bot that is undetected causing this issue? My mind is working yippie.

there is no bot, malware or virus as everything was wiped from the hard drive.

You could try a different wall outlet or power strip.

Can the keyboard I have be causing this issue, I have like thumb device that I have to plug in to make the mouse work?

no I dont see that having any issue

Power strip, that is what I could not think of :( will have to purchase a new, waiting for Income Tax refund. I love my All In One, did research before I purchased this one, Microsoft had one I liked cost more than I had saved up for, and I knew I did not wish for a Dell, had those, done that, no more.
Ok were ruling out issues, that is good.
Can it be my Internet Provider?

no

Is there a program that works efficiently and correctly to detect PC malfunctions that I could possibly purchase for myself? Or would I have to have a License to buy?
Are you capable of changing out Parts in a PC having knowledge of Rebuilds? I use to know my self, few years back.

no theres nothing more that's going to be better than HP diagnostics

I have not rebuilt anything with all in ones, they are a little different than everything else.

I need to possible send this PC to HP, have you ever spoke to any of those Techs, non are from USA, not really a problem, just not close to home, know what I mean?

yes I spoke to their support, usually everyone contracts their support out to someone overseas

if you live in a big city there could be some place locally that is a confirmed HP repair center

Well I guess the Dallas Metroplex may have HP somewhere
Thank you Cody :)
CrockerHill, what an awful place to drive to.

no prob good luck!

I have not changed my mind about you being my tech, going to keep this in mind. Will miss you, just who I am. Be seeing you!

:)

Cody, just realized I do not have any of the HP things on PC.

thats fine, not having it is not causing issue

Having trouble locating a good Tech for hardware issues, Staples came up numerous times different locations, but they do not do PC, just basic things.
Please understand this for me, I inquire with the customer support their, concerning you, I can not :( pay 49.00 a month to stay, but I can pay when I need you, its 39.00 maybe for services which financially will work best for me. I can keep your name to request you.
I will not be bothering you after this message, and if I need your help, will be glad to pay for your services the one time fee. Thank you for everything and for impressing me.

sounds, good, have a good one!