I want to open a new account because my old just is not

Customer Question
I want to open...

I want to open a new account because my old just is not working for me.thank you

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

It is for a hp desktop

Technician's Assistant: What HP model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

I dont know what that means sorry i am not tech savy a lot

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your HP? What have you tried so far?

As far as using my google account it never works for me

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Only that i am not real tech savy

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/25/2018
Tech Support Specialist: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 3 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

Sure, I can assist with opening new Google account, where exactly are you having an issue with this?

Hello again, didn't hear back from you...
Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Waiting for your reply.

Were you able to resolve issue? Is our help still needed?