What do you charge for your service? What is the total i get…

Customer Question
Hi what do you...

Hi what do you charge for your service?

Technician's Assistant: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Computer Technician. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.

What is the total i get charged?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

When i got to pay using Paypal it says I have to pay $60 is this correct?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update PayPal?

Can't remember not sure if i have

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your PayPal?

Followed the payment form, i choose paypal option and when it takes me to the confirm payment the charge is $60

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes how much is the service charge? $5 or $60

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/25/2018
Tech Support Specialist: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 3 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Keep in mind that we are not a free service and require payment for our work, which is guaranteed. If you do not wish to pay for our assistance - please let me know now.
You may see some automatic pop-up with offers for Membership or Remote Assistance, please ignore or close them if you do not want it. I have no control over those offers.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

for billing Questions check this link first or contact Customer service. I am unable to answer billing questions

What is the technical issue that you need help with?

I downloaded Google Earth Pro but i cannot open it on my PC

ok, any errors or messages?

Nothing, it just does not open. It worked before today and I have tried to uninstalling and re-installing but does not open at all. I have a Dell XPS and Windows 10

Anything happened before it has stopped working? any update? or anything else?

It stopped working after i downloaded a KML program.

Have you tried re-installing both or at least uninstalling KML and see if Earth is working?

i have uninstalled and re-installed both

ok, I will send you an offer for Premium additional service: Remote connection. If I cannot get it to work remotely - you will get your money back

are you there?

yes, waiting for you. if you don't want remote assistance - you can try doing system restore to earlier date.

no thank you, ***** ***** not want remote assistance. do you think you can help with this problem?

Yes, restore is the way to go in your case. Restore to earlier date and your Google Earth will work again

restore what to earlier date?

Restore your system. Type System Restore in PC search, click on it and follow prompts to restore PC to earlier date.

what will that do to my PC?
there are 2 options - recovery or reset this PC...which one do i choose?

Here is the link with more detailed info on how to do it: http://home.bt.com/tech-gadgets/computing/windows-10/how-to-fix-windows-10-problems-with-system-restore-11364008291943.

itr will place system in the state it was on that earlier date

i restored the PC and tried opening GE again and it opened for a little bit and stopped working again

try restarting PC one more time and let me know if GE opens

i just restarted and opened GE and it starts to load the program but quickly stops working again

I am out of ideas on this one, I will opt out and maybe another expert will be able to help

ok when can i expect contact from the next person?