I am trying to purchase s mething and it asked for for my…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to purchase s mething and it asked for for my password ***** dont know it

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

A parsons table it is in my cart

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Hp

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

It hasnt happened yet

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I dont know

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/25/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 3 months ago
Michael T

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue. Please ignore the computer generated Premium services offers, they are not from me!

What site are you using?