Im using iphone 5’S. What do u mean. I have problem! i

Customer Question
My name is*****: What's...

My name is*****: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Im using iphone 5’S

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

What do u mean

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I have problem! i cannot send an email

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

If i create an email its not showing the sent but it only shows cancel

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/25/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 4 months ago
Michael T

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue. Please ignore the computer generated Premium services offers, they are not from me!

How are you trying to send mail?

By this I mean are you using apple mail or another mail app

Tech Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 4 months ago

If you have access to a computer I need you to try and sign in online to verify that your account is working ok