I need new password. Google, Facebook, eBay I need same

Customer Question
I need new password ...

I need new password

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Google , Facebook , eBay I need same password ***** all .

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Facebook?

And amazon

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Facebook?

Tiremachine 001

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/25/2018
Tech Support Specialist: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 3 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Keep in mind that we are not a free service and require payment for our work, which is guaranteed. If you do not wish to pay for our assistance - please let me know now.
You may see some automatic pop-up with offers for Membership or Remote Assistance, please ignore or close them if you do not want it. I have no control over those offers.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

Do you use PC? If so, which version of Windows do you use, 7, 8, 10?

iPhone 6

ok, I will leave this question open for iphone experts

I just paid 49$ to fix this now I got to pay more hell no.
Tech Support Specialist: GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist

Hi there. My name is***** am sorry that you're having this problem and I'm sorry that you've had to wait. Please understand that you are seeing AUTOMATED offers for ADDITIONAL SERVICES that are automatically generated by the website. They are completely optional. Please feel free to ignore them.

Also, we can't connect automatically to an iPhone, but if you have a computer available, I can connect remotely to it, to help you reset the password ***** all 3 accounts to the same password. I can then walk you through logging into the apps with the new password ***** your iPhone.

If you'd like to connect remotely at no additional charge, please click the link below (from your computer, not your iphone):

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=9827587d-cc51-45f6-bfa7-63e4290a49eb

On the page that opens up, click "I Agree."

Download the remote file when prompted, and then OPEN/RUN the "Elsinore Screen Connect" file downloaded (at the very bottom of your browser window, usually in the lower left corner.)

I'll then be connected.

Please let me know if you have any questions or issues. Thank you!

I work a flex schedule. I am about to log off for a bit, so I am opting out of the question in the hopes that another expert will be available when you do respond. may be able to help you. The next expert will see our entire conversation, so there will be no need to repeat anything. You will be notified by email when another expert has begun working on your question. Thank you for your patience.

Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!