I have not used my computer in over 1year and I am just

Customer Question
I have not used...

I have not used my computer in over 1year and I am just getting it up and running. I can not get on as I forgot the password ***** I do not have a flash drive with information on it. I have been very sick and that is why I haven’t been using it . Please help me.

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Hpseriel number5CG2372431

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Model2000-2b29NR brand hp

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I have renewed trying since Thursday . I have charged it up an when I try to go on it will not except any of the passwords that I can remember it tell me to put a flash drive in in order to change my password ***** I bought one and it tells me it is not a flash drive.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Just that I need to know it I can get help to replace the password

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/25/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Byron, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Byron
Byron, Computer Support Specialist

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

Can you tell me the version of Windows that is on the laptop now.

It originally came with Windows 8. Has it been upgraded to Windows 10?

Windows8