I have Windows 10 and it will not allow me to delete the…

Customer Question
I have Windows 10...

I have Windows 10 and it will not allow me to delete the "temporary files". I have tried all kinds of stuff and nothing seems to work.

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Desktop HP computer

Technician's Assistant: What HP model do you have?

I am not sure

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your HP? What have you tried so far?

It has been happening since I downloaded Windows 10. Before that I never had a problem.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/25/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 3 months ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

where are these files located?