I had System Mechanic downloaded on my computer, and also…

Customer Question
I had System Mechanic...

I had System Mechanic downloaded on my computer, and also have a 2 year warranty on it that expires April of 2019, and somehow I lost it. It is not on my computer. It looks like I only have part of the activation key written down. I have MAGDW- My name is*****: When did you last update System Mechanic?

I don't know

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your System Mechanic?

I don't remember using it to much. I thought it was something that checked the computer automatically

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I just wondered what happened to it

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/24/2018
Tech Support Specialist: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 4 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

Do you use PC? If so, which version of Windows do you use, 7, 8, 10?

May I connect to your computer securely to troubleshoot the issue directly?
Once connected, I can troubleshoot the problem and resolve it right on your screen

Hello again, didn't hear back from you...
Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Waiting for your reply.