My computer did an automatic update to Windows 10 today and…

My computer did an...

My computer did an automatic update to Windows 10 today and when it finished, I could not get into another program that I use; it disappeared from my screen. This happened once before and when I contacted Windows, they immediately uninstalled the update and my program came back. I am a government contractor and the program that disappeared is a secure program. This time, they would not uninstall the program and advised me that I needed to contact you because they allege the drivers in my computer are not updated. What do I do? I have to have my secure program back.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer?

Gateway NV57H94

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your computer?

I called Microsoft Support

3/24/2018
Harold Hanna
Harold Hanna, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello I am sorry you are having this problem today with your computer. What program are you attempting to use?

Harold Hanna
As stated before, it is a secured program and I cannot share this information with you.They told me at Windows needed my drivers updated. What drivers do I have that need to be updated and how do I get that done?

Please use this link to allow remote access onto your machine --

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=aab08614-0dac-47d3-9349-2762fc80b15e