How can I turn the microphone on? I've tried all of the

Customer Question
How can I turn...

How can I turn the microphone on? I've tried all of the obvious steps and still no luck. I want to use Dragon Dictate by way of a Bluetooth. HELP PLEASE!

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Lenovo Flex, Office 10

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Flex?

OS? I've forgotten...

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Flex? Have you installed any updates recently?

No I just got it in Jan. but have not done any downloads

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I've tried all the obvious steps...

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/25/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Elgin Vega, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 3 months ago
Elgin Vega
Elgin Vega, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is***** will try my best to help you with this request.

Are you trying a Bluetooth mic?