I get a message to upgrade to 8.1 can you tell me what to…

Customer Question
I get a message...

I get a message to upgrade to 8.1 can you tell me what to do

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

H p p2-1310

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I didnt do any thing

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

What to do

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/24/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 3 months ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

go to the windows store, front page should be a spot to download Windows 8.1

i will try to do it

ok