Windows 10 won't boot after windows update, all recovery…

Customer Question
Windows 10 won't boot after...
Windows 10 won't boot after windows update, all recovery options don't work, no safe mode boot option, command prompt only. March 2018 most recent 64 bit professional
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
There is a restore point that was used (March 22 2018) and it still wont boot
3/25/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Aaron B, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Aaron B
Aaron B, Computer Support Specialist

My name is ***** ***** I can assist you. Do you have any installation or recovery media for Windows 10? If not do you have another computer with windows 10 installed?

You could create a Windows 10 recovery disc from the second computer. You would need a DVD disc or USB flash drive. If you do not have a secondary computer, you might be able to perform a factory recovery.

If you do NOT have any important data on that computer you could perform this factory recovery. Let me know if this is an option and I will try to find out the procedure. I would need to know the exact make and model of computer.

Finally, you said that you have access to command line. You could perform both chkdsk and sfc scans. In a command prompt type:

sfc /scannow

Also, you can try this command

chkdsk c: /f /r

Make sure to replace "c:" with the exact drive letter of your hard drive.

Thanks,

Aaron