I'm having trouble with my email. Yahoo. Web. I went to the…

Customer Question
I'm having trouble with...

I'm having trouble with my email

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Yahoo

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Yahoo? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I went to the geek squad yesterday and they said they could fix it but I needed to pay 199.99 and I already have geek squad insurance

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/24/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 3 months ago
Michael T

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue. Please ignore the computer generated Premium services offers, they are not from me!

Have you made an attempt to reset your password *****?

no, are you part of the geek squad
Tech Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 3 months ago

No

I pay $99.00 every year to have geek squad inaurance. why won't you fix it free
Tech Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 3 months ago

If im not part of the geek squad as stated, why would I fix it for free on a paid tech support site?