How can I recover my password from my Acer desktop computer.

Customer Question
How can I recover...

How can I recover my password ***** my Acer desktop computer

Technician's Assistant: What Acer model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

Where can i find that on computer

Technician's Assistant: The Computer Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your Acer? What have you tried so far?

It’s been awhile because cannot remember password. I had Norton to check my computer but could not continue because I cannot get into windows

Technician's Assistant: Which Norton product do you have?

Anti virus

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Norton software?

Nothing they couldn’t get in cuz i need to enter password ***** i run it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Norton said to press the Windows +R keys to open the Run and type useraccountcontrolsettings.EXE and so when i do i takes me to enter password ***** cannot remember it

Submitted: 29 days ago.Category: Computer
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
I entered wrong phone number shoul be(###) ###-####
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
Are you there?
3/24/2018
Tech Support Specialist: GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist replied 29 days ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist

Hi there! My name is*****'m sorry that you're having this trouble. It would be my pleasure to assist you. Please give me just a moment to review your question.

Please note: You may see offers for ADDITIONAL SERVICES that are automatically generated by the website. They are completely optional. Please feel free to ignore them.

Can you tell me what you see on the login screen above the password *****? Is it an email address?

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
Hold on I’m trying to restart computer
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
I just paid $29
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
You need more money to talk on phone?
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
It says to enter password
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
I need to recover password
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
Hello
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
How can i get my administrator password?
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
I PAID FOR SUPPORT HELP, NO ONE HELPED ME. I PAID FOR SUPPORT AND IS ASKED TO PAY AGAIN. CAN ANYONE RESPOND. THANK YOU
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 29 days ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer.com, this is a preminum/paid service, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be the expert in assisting with the issue you are having.
can you explain me a bit more about this
What exactly are you having trouble with is it the Windows login password ***** are looking for?

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
good evening. Main reason is that I forgot my password. I subscribed to Norton virus and they could not get in my computer fix issues. I needed to log in but forgot my password. They said to contact the manufacter of computer to get an administrator password ***** continue. So bare with me, im not computer savey and not sure what Norton was exactly requiring. I also tried to download their package but was not allowing me
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
what is the $24 dollars i deposit for?

PLEASE NOTE: You may see ADDITIONAL SERVICES offer which is automatically generated by the website. They are completely optional. you may close the offer if you don't want to avail additional service, we can continue with the chat service you have opted for.

is it the windows login password?

what operating system is running on the computer is it xp, vista, Windows 7, 8 or Windows 10?

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
Not sure where can i find that

how old is the computer?

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
maybe 8 years

you can click a picture of the password ***** using your phone and post it here.

to reset the password ***** need to know what operating system it has.

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
ok let me see if i can do this give me a few minutes
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
Norton said to run this (see attached) and when i click ok it sends me to enter password ***** that’s what i forgot to continue so they weren’t able to assist me until i log in

It looks like windows 8 or 10

Shut down the computer by holding the power button for 10 seconds power it back on and get into the windows screen and let me know when you are there.

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
Ok
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
Ok I’m ready

are you on the desktop screen now?

did you enter a password ***** login to the windows screen?

the user account on which you are logged in is not an Admin account that is the reason you are unable to install anything.

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
Not sure what my husband entered
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
what do need to do or How can we reset password
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
On this screen it doesn’t allow to reset password

i guessed it right it is either windows 8 or 10 both looks the same.

i can remote connect and check if your guest account can be set to administrator or not.

Remote connect will be an additional service.

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
No i don’t have the funds to use remote connect sorry

I am going to opt out and allow other experts to have an opportunity to answer your question.
Thank you.

Tech Support Specialist: Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist replied 29 days ago
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Do you have access to phone (2**) ***34 ? If so please let me know full phone number.

Customer reply replied 28 days ago
no i have no funds to pay for secure remote assistance thankyou
Tech Support Specialist: Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist replied 28 days ago

Ignore the Remote Support offer. It's an automated message. Do you have access to phone (2**) ***34 ? If so please let me know full phone number.

Andy, Computer Consultant