I want to install Turbo tax 2017 from CD disk. I get ISSetup…

Customer Question
I want to install...

I want to install Turbo tax 2017 from CD disk. I get ISSetup Prerequisites and I click on it and get nowhere

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your speaker or sound system?

No clue It is on 100 % but I cant hear you.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

No, right now I really want to install the program so I can do a tax return.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/24/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Cris, Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Cris
Cris, Support Specialist

Hi, thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Cris and will be glad to assist you.

Has the program been previously installed on your PC?

I had installed 2016 and every year before that
Can't you just send me instructions on my phone to tell me how and what to do? I thought when I paid for this program if I needed help I would get it without paying dollars for it.