I just got a new phone, and cannot make my international…

Customer Question
Hi, I just got...

Hi, I just got a new phone, and cannot make my international calls

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Apple 8

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple phone? What have you tried so far?

I got it a week ago. One of my accounts shows that I have $0.00 credit, the other, rightfully, that I have $36.00. Cannot make calls

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really, I just think that maybe the Google voice wasn’t somehow transferred to my new phone

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/24/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Eric Ewing, IT Pro replied 3 months ago
Eric Ewing
Eric Ewing, IT Pro
Experience: I am a technology professional with 20 years experience, and hold 15 industry certifications (from hardware/software repair to mobility to IT Security, and everything in-between!).

Hi! I'm Eric, a computer expert who's been paired with you through JustAnswer.com. I'm reviewing your question now, and will return w/ an answer soon!

Hello! Did you have an iPhone previously?