MCCARTY I US FACE BOOK LOT MY QUESTION IS WHEN I POST A

Customer Question
HI, THIS IS RITA...

HI, THIS IS RITA MCCARTY I US FACE BOOK LOT MY QUESTION IS WHEN I POST A MESSAGE TO THE FACE BOOK PARTY WHEN INTER THE MESSAGE I POSE TO ENTER THE MESSAGE BY HITTING THE ENTER BUTTON ON MY KEY BOARD IT DOE"S NOT WORK HOW INTER THE MESSAGE AFTER I COPY PASTE THE MESSAGE IN THE MESSAGE BOX ???

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Facebook?

I REALLY DO NOT REMEMBER.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Facebook?

HOW DO I UP DATE MY FACE BOOK ???

Technician's Assistant: The Software Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

OK, I HOPE TO ABLE ENTER MESSAGE AGAIN . YES I WOULD LIKE THE TECH SUPPORT HELP, THANK YOU

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/24/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Eric Ewing, IT Pro replied 3 months ago
Eric Ewing
Eric Ewing, IT Pro
Experience: I am a technology professional with 20 years experience, and hold 15 industry certifications (from hardware/software repair to mobility to IT Security, and everything in-between!).

Hi! I'm Eric, a computer expert who's been paired with you through JustAnswer.com. I'm reviewing your question now, and will return w/ an answer soon!

Hi Rita,

After you've pasted the message in, try adding a space (just press the space bar once) at the end of your message. That should then allow you to post the message.

Please let me know if that resolves the issue for you!

THANK YOU S MUCH THIS DID RESOLVE THE PROBLEM. YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY AND EVERYDAY

You, too! I'm so glad we could help resolve this issue for you!