Someone hacked my Facebook. I changed my password yesterday…

Someone hacked my Facebook...

Someone hacked my Facebook. I changed my password ***** afternoon but5 got message today from persons they received "funny" message from me

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Facebook?

Don't know. Maybe never hqave> I am old and not very great with computgere

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Facebook?

Just changed my password

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I guess not. Will you be connecting to my computer

3/24/2018
Cris
Cris, Support Specialist

Hi, thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Cris and will be glad to assist you.

There is a possible malware/virus on your PC that is causing your account to get hacked. Can I offer remote support so I can scan your PC and help you secure your FB account?

Cris
Cris, Support Specialist
can you also tyell me the cost.

The remote session is $39.

what IS THAT BIG LONG NUMBER ON MY PHONE

I am not sure. You have requested secure remote support. I am provided you the link, please click on it so we can get started. We can chat from your PC.

https://itcris.screenconnect.com/?Session=f00a3e83-9e61-4f93-80e8-8d0aa7c128e1