I messed up the birth date. I am an adult and I have no

Customer Question
I messed up the...

I messed up the birth date. I am an adult and I have no children - how do I fix this - so far I have tried about six different things that really don't work

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

I am not a family

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I just ourchased and am installing

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Probably how not to be as stupid as I was

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/24/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Russell H., Computer Systems Expert replied 3 months ago
Russell H., Computer Systems Expert

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your computer question.

What is it that you put the wrong birth date into, please? newly installed software or an app on your computer? if so, which app or software, please?

How was the birth date wrong, also? e.g. day first month second, perhaps? or wrong year, wrong month, wrong day of the month?