I need to delete my facebook accounts and i cant remember my…

Customer Question
I need to delete...

I need to delete my facebook accounts and i cant remember my password

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

I am on my galaxy s6

Technician's Assistant: Did the Facebook come pre-installed on your Galaxy, or was it something you downloaded?

I downloaded it

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/24/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Ameen Khan, Computer Technician replied 3 months ago
Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan, Computer Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I will do my best to help you today. Please give me a minute to review your question.

Can you kindly share your email address that you use for Facebook.

Thanks