Can't sign in in because of Security problem thar will last…

Customer Question
Can't sign in...

Can't sign in in because of Security problem thar will last ujntil March 31st

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

MSN Sign in

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Dell Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Dell Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Just want to get on likne

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/24/2018
Tech Support Specialist: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 4 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Keep in mind that we are not a free service and require payment for our work, which is guaranteed. If you do not wish to pay for our assistance - please let me know now.
You may see some automatic pop-up with offers for Membership or Remote Assistance, please ignore or close them if you do not want it. I have no control over those offers.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

I understood, you tried to reset your account too many times and Microsoft told you that your account is now locked until March 31?

Hello again, didn't hear back from you...
Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Waiting for your reply.

Were you able to resolve issue? Is our help still needed?