I messed up my computer default page while I was trying to…

Customer Question
I messed up my...

I messed up my computer default page while I was trying to get a fitbit manual. I accidently downloaded a PDF file thing and now my default page is MSN which I don't want.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Dell and windows 7

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Been going on for about 1.5 hours. I have tried resetting and going to setting and stuff, but nothing works.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

YES, Im' 69 years old and know just enough about computers to be dangerous.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/24/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Dan, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Dan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, I look forward to assisting you today. Are you referring to the home page in your internet browser?