I want to open case to check hard drive. Dell model D16M…

I want to open...

I want to open case to check hard drive

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand, model, and Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Dell model D16M windows 7 professional comcast connect

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your computer?

Nothing want to see if I am to remove screws on back or what is proper procedure

3/24/2018
Dan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, I look forward to assisting you today. Remove the screws on the left side rear as your facing the computer, then slide the panel back.

Let me know if you need further assistance.

do i have to diconnect any wire?

Can you tell me what you are checking for, please?

Dan, Computer Support Specialist
may want to remove the hard drive as I am going into asst nursing home I 'm 91

There are a couple of cables you will need to disconnect but that is about all.