I get messages that my drivers are out of date. I also have…

I get messages that...

I get messages that my drivers are out of date. I also have a number of issues, so they say. I need to have a computer person/shop that will be willing to deal with me. I have doctor issues, mobility issues, transportation issues, so what could be done must be done here or with the help of a friend to take the computer somewhere to be fixed. I dealt with a company down in Austin TX briefly. They always interrupted my programs with their advertisement of how bad my computer was.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand, model, and Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Gateway desktop and Windows 7

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Gateway?

Nothing myself, but last nite this company repaired one of the drivers, so they said. Then I thought that they would go on with the other six, but no, now it was my turn to cut and paste and . . . its out of my realm of understanding.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I think that is all.

3/24/2018
John, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to Justanswer which is a paid independent Q&A and Tech support providing site. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble.

Where are you seeing this out dated driver messages also other than this Driver message do you have any issues on your computer?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

It comes as a full screen display telling me all the things that need to be addressed. As I mentioned before it usually is in the middle of a program that I am listening to and it blocks out the video but the audio still plays.

OK its a malware that trying to sell there program.Can you close this page and continue do what you are doing also how often does it shows up?

John, Computer Support Specialist

To do remote support please click on this link http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=18b5ab85-2ce8-45f8-ac66-c205f40fc27d that will open remote desktop session page in that page click on I Agree, then you will get Elisnore Screen Connect Client download and run it. If it asks for User Account Control click on Yes that will allow me to connect once I am connected to your PC I will post a message using the remote chat screen. If you have any trouble connecting please let me know. Do not close this Chat/Q&A page.

Solved the adware issue using remote support.

Have a Great God Blessed Day. If you need any help in the future please use this link to ask for me http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-john/

Sincerely,