We are getting a new Galaxy J7 Sky Pro tracfone today. We…

We are getting a new...
We are getting a new Galaxy J7 Sky Pro tracfone today. We want to know if there is a link to a site that discusses many of the websites that will automatically come with this phone, and discusses websites in general. So many sites have to navigated in a certain way to use them, or maybe we are just not too experienced in using them. Our other Android phone, Grand Prime, did not roam at our second home in Angel Fire, NM. We had to buy a calling card to make calls. Tracfone said that particular phone did not roam. Pissed us off, so got this J7 phone. Is there a place, other than the owner's manual, to look for help/guidance in using this new phone?
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/24/2018
Nathan, Systems Manager

Hi, James, thanks for requesting me.

When you say websites, do you perhaps mean apps?

sorry, APPS.

Thanks for confirming,

this is really more dependent on the operating system than the phone model itself.

Yours is running android marshmallow, which means you can use most any app available in the android app/play store.

Here is info about the operating system, overall: https://www.android.com/versions/marshmallow-6-0/

A list of apps, most anything you'd ever want or need, available here: https://play.google.com/store/apps

Thank you,

One last thing. Can I have the same email address on J7 Android as on my laptop?

If you are asking if you can access the same email account/address on it, then yes you sure can. There is a built in email app on the phone, or depending on the service there is a specific app you can use too, like a gmail app for example.

Nathan, Systems Manager