My hard drive was recently wiped. there are a few passwords…

Customer Question
My hard drive was...

My hard drive was recently wiped. there are a few passwords I don't remember such as for my att account and my yahoo email. I am having trouble setting these up

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Yahoo account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I should have security questions and phone #(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/24/2018
Tech Support Specialist: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 4 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com , my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Sure, you can restore access to your email account easily if you have set your recovery phone and email address (prior to the login issue) and you still have that phone number or access to the backup email address.
Remember, it is not always possible to recover an account, especially if recovery information is outdated or or not set prior to the issue.
Have you tried yet going via account recovery procedure?
Or would you like me to remote into your computer and work on it with you? (optional extra service)

no

So you did not try to recover it yet?