My browser is blocking shockwave flash, saying that it is a…

Customer Question
My browser is blocking...

My browser is blocking shockwave flash, saying that it is a dangerous website. I am unable to play the games on Facebook.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Facebook?

It has the newest update. About two weeks ago.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I checked all settings and added facebook.apps to the allowed sites. Set the computer to allow flash, checked that my antivirus is not causing the problelm.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/24/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Samuel NetEngineer, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 3 months ago
Samuel NetEngineer
Samuel NetEngineer, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am one of the experts that is going to help you today. Please give me a moment to look over your question so I don't miss anything.

What browser are you using?