I just got an i phone se yesterday, i can not access key…

Customer Question
I just got an...

I just got an i phone se yesterday, i can not access key pad, it asks for a passcode number which i do not know. i need to find this number or i can not access key pad.the support number says i need to enter ipn # which is found under settings which i can access because i can not acess key pad.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I just purchased the phone yesterday

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I am not familiar with this tool

Submitted: 29 days ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/24/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Samuel NetEngineer, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 29 days ago
Samuel NetEngineer
Samuel NetEngineer, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am one of the experts that is going to help you today. Please give me a moment to look over your question so I don't miss anything.

Where did you purchase the iPhone?

When you bought it, was it already locked?

Andy, Computer Consultant