I justgot this ZTE and need help, please. I seem to bee

Customer Question
I justgot this ZTE...

I justgot this ZTE and need help, please

Technician's Assistant: What ZTE model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

I seem to bee dumber than I thought, lol

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Its a some kind of smartphone

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

ZTE android

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your ZTE phone? What have you tried so far?

J cant keep the screen open long enough to get to any other part

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

No just please help thx

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/24/2018
Tech Support Specialist: John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 3 months ago
John Lohr
John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello and thank you for choosing JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you.

What can I help you with with your new phone?

I just got without paperwork on how to use it and I am lost please help

I sure can help to the best of my abilities! What is the first thing you need help with?