I can't get into my skype account. I have reset my password…

Customer Question
I can't get into...

I can't get into my skype account. I have reset my password ***** a few times today but its not letting me log in

Technician's Assistant: Is your Skype file saved to cloud storage services like Dropbox, Google Drive, or OneDrive?

I don't know I havent set it up but it could be doing it automatically How do I find out

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

No. I just want to sign in

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/24/2018
Tech Support Specialist: John, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
John, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to Justanswer which is a paid independent Q&A and Tech support providing site. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble.

What is the error message it shows when you try to sign into your skype account ?

Are you using a windows or mac computer?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.