I Downloaded a book from my local library but cant get it to…

Customer Question
I Downloaded a book...

I Downloaded a book from my local library but cant get it to transfer to

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

HPwindows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Just recently . instead of overdrive it shows a page called movie maker

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I am trying to get the book into a clip. jam player

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Computer
3/24/2018
Tech Support Specialist: hongkongpom, Computer Support Specialist replied 1 month ago
hongkongpom
hongkongpom, Computer Support Specialist

Hello there do you mean that when you double click the book the incorrect programme opens?

If so, what you need to do is right click the book and then choose the "open with". If you see the player listed then click that.; otherwise choose the "choose another app" and select the player from the list that will appear.

You tick the always open with the app option at the bottom in order that another books that you download will open with the correct app (programme).

Failing this please try reinstalling the app that is not working properly.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I didn't get a chance to finish my problem. It should say that I can't get it to transfer the book to overdrive and then to
clip jam. I think the book is on a dozen files on my documents in the file folder
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Do you want me to connect the clip jam to the computer?
Tech Support Specialist: Thomas Kline,
 replied 1 month ago
Thomas Kline

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is Thomas and I will try my best to assist you.
Keep in mind that we are not a free service and require payment for our work, which is guaranteed. If you do not wish to pay for our assistance - please let me know now.

Tech Support Specialist: Thomas Kline,
 replied 1 month ago

did you download the audiobook as an mp3?

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
I chose a book from Montgomery Consortium clicking it once,got a download button and clicked that once and some text in the
lower left corner which was supposed to give me the Overdrive App but did not. From Overdrive it was supposed to transfer it
to Clip Jam which says it supports MP3 formats. Nothing else mentions MP3.. The player says it is transferring dont think it is.
I will switch to secure remote but if you fix it, Please sent me instructions of how you get it again. Thank you *****
Tech Support Specialist: Thomas Kline,
 replied 29 days ago

ok, Just one moment

Tech Support Specialist: Thomas Kline,
 replied 29 days ago

do you see any prompts for secure remote assistance?

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
I have been coached in this by a neighbor who has one that works perfectly which is how I know what is supposed to happen.
.She installed the Overdrive App and tried to get it to work without success Yes and I have clicked on two of them that
say 'Remote Assistance requested"
Customer reply replied 28 days ago
HongKongPoms suggestions, "open with", choose another app" and "always open " did not appear on my tabs, and Thomas
Kline's " keep switching between the two " is a response but not an answer . I am very disappointed and dissatisfied. I have
paid for Two (2) remote assistance fees and the problem is still there as bad as ever. I feel that I have gotten nothing and
and would like my money refunded. so I can seek help elsewhere. Thank you *****
Thomas Kline
Thomas Kline
Thomas Kline