When I go to Yahoo home page Go to trending now and hit a…

Customer Question
When I go to...

When I go to Yahoo home page Go to trending now and hit a name it works fine but when iI go to the names below and click on one of them name I get the name and a bunch of nonsense around it. It is not the same as it was. Not working properly.

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Yahoo? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I think thru my computer I click the Yahoo icon.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Geek Suuquad they said the computer was fine the problem was with Yahoo

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/24/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer.

My name is ***** ***** i will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble.

Can we do a remote session so i can check this for you?

Please send request for remote from your screen.

I am having a problem that may be Yahoo's fault Why would I have to pay $39. Sounds like a rip off. Geek Squad says my computer was fine.

Yahoo is a search engine, and they do not provide support for this. You are accessing the site on your computer, so we need to see what you're doing. If this wasnt an issue before, then it is likely something on your computer could be an adware redirecting you. However, if you think this is a rip off you can request this question to be closed and refunded.

Just cancel the entire thing. $5 refundable my keister.