I have a refurbished computer. It was installed with

I have a refurbished...

I have a refurbished computer. It was installed with software and now due to an upgrade my software packages are not showing up and if I use any of word, excel, etc. I can not transfer them between the two. I have my COA to show which products were installed.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

WINDOWS 10 My product key is N7 JDS-4D7JY-FPT8K-V6GXK-P3724

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your Excel?

A month ago maybe?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Not at the moment

3/24/2018
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer.

My name is ***** ***** i will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble.

Can we do a remote session so i can fix this for you?

Please click the link below and run/open the downloaded program

https://www.fastsupport.com/136782307

Discontinue my trial service and refund my $57.00 back to pay pal
Please.cancel my trial period and refund my $57.00