I recently ordered one of you tablets and have decided I…

Customer Question
Hi My name is...

Hi My name is ***** ***** I recently ordered one of you tablets and have decided I have to return it to HSN my problem is I do not know how to restore it to factory, I do not want to send it back with my info on it, Can you help me?

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your device? How old is it?

Where would I find the model #? RCA Premiere 10.1" 16GB 2-n-1

Technician's Assistant: The Android Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far with your RCA tablet?

Just searching for a restore but no luck

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Android Expert to know before I connect you?

No I don't believe there is Thanks

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/24/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Elgin Vega, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 3 months ago
Elgin Vega
Elgin Vega, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is***** will try my best to help you with this request.

To factory reset the RCA Premier 10 follow these steps.

1. Shut down the tablet

2. Hold the volume down and the power button to start the tablet

3. When you see the RCA logo release the power button but keep holding the volume down button.

4. When you see the android menu, release the volume down button.

5. press the volume down to scroll down to the option Wipe data factory reset and press the power button.

6. It will prompt an advice to delete all personal data, seled ok and press the power button, and it will begin the process.

Let me know if works.