Can you help on facebook? I don't know. Someone theating me…

Customer Question
I need help Technician's...

I need help

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Can you help on facebook?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Facebook?

I don't know

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Facebook?

Someone theating me on facebook right now

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

What else you want to know?

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/24/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 3 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer.com, this is a preminum/paid service, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be the expert in assisting with the issue you are having.

can you explain me a bit more about this