Someone swiped my old Google Earth some time ago and I've…

Hi Pearl, Someone swiped...

Hi Pearl, Someone swiped my old Google Earth some time ago and I've been left with Google Earth Pro and to me it's useless. Is there any way I can have the old one or a better one? Thank you ***** *****man.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

It's a Toshiba Windows 7 2003.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I've tried to get my old one back without success. I'm almost 81 yrs and not very good on computers.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of. I can't find my disk.

3/24/2018
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Hi Kevin,

Yes you can download Google Earth from

https://www.google.com/earth/download/gep/agree.html

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------

Pete, Computer Engineer
Hi Pete, On my old Google Earth I was able to scroll down under the ocean and it would flip to eye level and i could look around at whatever.. With Google Earth Pro all that comes up is a black sky and stars which is ridiculous. Also no co-ordinates. Kevin.

Please click on the link below to download a remote desktop assistance program so that I can remotely connect to your computer:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=0865600a-0cb0-467a-92ba-3676bc2dcedc

When a new web page opens, click the green "I Agree" button, and run the downloaded file (named Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client) by double-clicking it. Permit the connection if asked so that I can connect. We will then be able to chat as well.

I think I've got lost somewhere. I'm really not too bright regarding computers.
Hullo Pete, It's ***** *****man again. That link you gave me was for Google Earth Pro and I don't want that.

Hi Kevin,

Here is the standard Google Earth link:

https://www.google.com/earth/download/ge/

During my floundering around, I managed to get an old version through this: Fixed Re: Google Earth Pro - Plusnet Community - Internal Explorer. Kevin

Hi Kevin, glad to hear it worked!

Have a great day :)

Pete.