How to add my mobile phone number to my PC- I am getting…

Customer Question
How to add my...

How to add my mobile phone number to my PC- I am getting 'Not a valid number' Am I not inserting +61 (For AU) correctly

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

IPhone 5S

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Only today

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes How to reactivate 'Find my phone'

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/24/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast

Hi, I'mCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Can you give me a slightly better description of what you'd like help doing so I can assist you better?